Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook meals from scratch. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get in a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now most of the fast food menus have been widened quite a bit. There are many salads available today. You might get chili. Baked potatoes may also be bought. You can make fruit. There are countless possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When deciding on your meal from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you are doing this you may keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Simple sense states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn malai curry:
- Get 400 gm big size prawns
- Prepare 1 cup masala paste (onion,ginger,garlic)
- Use 1 tsp red chilli Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tomato chopped
- You need 1 cup coconut milk
- Provide 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 red chilli
- Prepare 2 tsp garam masala powder
- You need As needed oil and ghee
- You need To taste salt and sugar
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf red chilli,let it crackle
- Add prawns shallow fry adding salt and turmeric powder
- Add the masala paste and saute well adding red chilli Powder and cover
- Keep it on low heat and stir softly
- As the raw smell of masala goes away add coconut and fry well
- Add the coconut milk and cover till it is soft
- Add ghee,sugar and garam masala powder
- Garnish with green coriander leaves chopped and serve
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.