Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawns kofta curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawns kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place that has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. For example, Arby’s won’t provide hamburgers. Instead, a person’s choices include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes an abundance of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food dining places do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns kofta curry recipe. You can have prawns kofta curry using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawns kofta curry:
- Provide for koftas
- Get 250 gram prawns
- Provide Half teaspoon of turmeric
- You need 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Take 2 tbsp corn flour
- Get for red paste
- Prepare 200 grams coriander seeds
- Get 4 dried red chillies
- Get For green paste
- Get 10 garlic cloves
- Take 1 inch Ginger
- Use 1 green chilli
- Take 1 cup coriander
- You need For curry
- Provide 2 large onions
- You need 2 two large tomatoes
- Use 1 tablespoon garam masala
- You need 200 ml coconut milk
Instructions to make Prawns kofta curry:
- Before we begin it's easier if we first get the the paste/chutneys ready.
- For green chutney grind garlic cloves Ginger green chilli and coriander and make a thick paste.
- To make the red chutney we first have to soak in the coriander seeds and red chillies for couple of hours and then grind it in the mixer. The first photo is an old one and the quantity is less. I'm using it here for reference.
- Now make the onion tomato puree. Grind onion and tomato together in a mixer and make a paste
- Now let's make the koftas. For that grind the prawns in a mixer. Do not make a fine paste. Add 2 tablespoon of green chutney to the praws mixture. Also add turmeric. red chilli powder and salt and mix well. As shown in the second picture, now keep aside 1 tablespoon of this mixture for the curry. To the rest of the mixture Add one or two tablespoon of corn flour and mix well
- Now to fry the mixture into koftas balls - Take a kadhai for deep frying. Heat oil in it. The prawns mixture is little sticky and it is difficult to make round balls so here you take a teaspoon of the mixture and release it in the kadai for frying. Once the koftas are fried, we move to making the curry
- For curry, heat 3 tablespoon of oil in a pan. Add the onion tomato paste in it and mix well. Try this paste for 2 minutes and immediately add green chilli paste red chilli paste and the one tablespoon of prawns mixture. Add one tablespoon of garam masala. And salt to taste. Fry this paste well for the next 5 mins and close the lid.
- Next add a two glasses of water. Close the pan lid and let it boil for another 5 mins. Cook this on a medium flame
- For coconut milk you can either buy directly from the store or you can prepare it from a grated coconut. All you have to do is grind the grated coconut in a mixer with good amount of water and then strain the mixture to get the coconut milk.
- Finally add coconut milk and mix well. After a minute or two add the koftas and close the pan lid for another 5 mins. Cook this on a slow flame
- Our prawns kofta curry is ready. Serve with rice and naan/roti
If you find this Prawns kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.