Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really excellent information. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Your drink should be water or juice or milk. Choosing a large softdrink as your beverage adds hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. A sole portion of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That helping may contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. Most fast food carbonated drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces big. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This means that your drink on it’s own will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy options.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy curry recipe. To cook spicy curry you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Curry:
- Use 1 lb whole chicken wings
- Use 1 tbsp onion, chopped
- Get 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Provide 4 tbsp spicy curry powder( i used hot jamaican style curry powder)
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 tsp vegetable oil
- Provide 1 cup chopped potatoes
- Provide 1 cup chopped carrots
- Provide 2 1⁄2 tbsp water
Steps to make Spicy Curry:
- Chop chicken wings into piece (i.e. drumstick, wing and tip). Once chicken is chopped season to liking. (i use complete seasoning and seasoning salt to season my wings and I also cut the chicken pieces smaller)
- In a large pot heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic, cook til onions are translucent.
- Add curry powder. Brown curry powder for 2 to 3 minutes. Then add water. Mix well
- Add seasoned chicken to the pot. Coat chicken well in curry mixture. Once coated let chicken simmer for 5 minutes, to allow chicken to release its natural water. If curry sauce is too thick add water 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is achieved
- Add carrots and potatoes to the pot and mix in. Let simmer for 30 minutes or until carrots and potatoes are done. Serve spicy curry with white rice and desired side order
If you find this Spicy Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.