Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dried prawns Raw mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dried prawns Raw mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly excellent advice. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Focus on the sides. Not too long ago, the only real side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now virtually all of the famous fast food places have widened their menus. There are plenty of salads out there now. You could get chili. You can also get a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are countless possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal from side dishes. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count low and stay away from dedication.
Fundamental sense states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else produce your dinner. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dried prawns raw mango curry recipe. To make dried prawns raw mango curry you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dried prawns Raw mango curry:
- Provide 1⁄4 cup Dried prawns -
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric powder-
- Take as required Curry leaves
- Use 1/2cup Raw mango -
- Get 6 Shallots-
- Provide 1 inch piece Ginger -
- Provide 3 to4 Green chilli -
- Provide 2 tsp Chilli powder -
- Get -3tsp Coriander powder
- You need -1piece Malabar tamarind/kokum
- Prepare 1/2cup Grated Coconut -
- Provide as required Coconut oil
- Prepare 1 Tomato -
Steps to make Dried prawns Raw mango curry:
- Heat a pan and roast the dried prawns.remove the head part of prawns and keep it in separate bowl.
- In the mixi add grated coconut,the head of dried prawns,chilli powder,coriander powder,green chilli, shallot,ginger,turmeric powder and make a fine paste.
- Take a clay pot and add the grinded paste along with sufficient water,few pieces of raw mango,kokum,tomato sliced,dried prawns.
- Cook the gravy in low flame once the gravy is ready add some curry leaves and pour 2 tsp coconut oil above it.
- Serve hot.
If you find this Dried prawns Raw mango curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.