Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Lauki Dal curry (churakka parippu curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lauki Dal curry (churakka parippu curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki Dal curry (churakka parippu curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In this article we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Your heart is another thing that can be helped by eating apples. More than likely you know that apples have fiber, and that, and some of the other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients will also help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also beneficial to promoting heart health. One thing you should realize is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart are located in the skin of the apple. The reason I point this out is mainly because many individuals will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health could significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki dal curry (churakka parippu curry) recipe. To make lauki dal curry (churakka parippu curry) you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki Dal curry (churakka parippu curry):
- You need 2 lauki cut into small pieces
- Provide 1 cup chana dal
- Provide 1⁄2 Cup coconut grated or cubes
- Use 1 medium tomato cut to small pieces
- You need 5-6nos curry leaves
- Take 1⁄4 tsp jeera
- Use 1-2 nos green chilli
- Get 2 shallots (optional)
- Prepare 2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp chilli powder
- Provide For tempering
- Use 2-3 nos Kashmiri chilli
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp mustard seeds
- Provide 2-3nos curry leaves
Instructions to make Lauki Dal curry (churakka parippu curry):
- Cook chanadal till It has become soft.
- Cook lauki with tomato,green chilli, 1 tsp turmeric powder,chilli powder and enough water.Add salt as required.
- Grind coconut with jeera,shallots and add this to lauki.
- Add chanawith 3 curry leaves which is cooked well.
- Boil till raw taste of coconut is gone.keep this of pouring consistency. Add tempering.
- For tempering in a pan add2 tsp coconut oil,when hot add ingredients under tempering. This curry goes well with rice.
If you find this Lauki Dal curry (churakka parippu curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.