Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Meditteranean Curry Stirfry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meditteranean Curry Stirfry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meditteranean Curry Stirfry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only real side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now most of the fast food menus have been widened a great deal. Now lots of them provide salads. You might get chili. You can also buy a baked potato. You can pick fruit. There are lots of wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you get your dinner through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This helps you keep the calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meditteranean curry stirfry recipe. You can have meditteranean curry stirfry using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meditteranean Curry Stirfry:
- Provide 1 Medium Butternut squash, peeled and cut into "chips"
- Take 4 Filleted chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Take 1 Onion, sliced into semi circles
- Take 1⁄2 head Cabbage, shredded into bite sizes pieces
- Get 1 tsp Crushed garlic
- Take 30 ml Thick soya sauce
- You need 1 tsp Chicken spice
- Prepare 1 tsp Ground nutmeg
- Get 1 tsp Hot curry powder
- Get 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- You need 1 tsp Ground coriander
- Take 410 grams Chopped tomatoes (1 tin)
- You need 125 ml Cream
- Provide 1⁄2 Lime
- Prepare 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- Get 2 tbsp Hot fruit chutney
Instructions to make Meditteranean Curry Stirfry:
- Marinade the chicken strips in the soy sauce, crushed garlic, chicken spice and the juice of half a lime for 30 minutes or longer.
- You can do your chopping now while the chicken is marinading 😊
- Once the chicken is marinaded, in a hot pan, heat the coconut oil and put in the chicken strips. Stirfry for about 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from pan and reserve until later.
- To the hot pan, add the onion strips and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Next, add the butternut squash strips to the pan and sprinkle the curry powder, nutmeg, coriander and cumin over them. Turn down the heat to a simmer and cook until the butternut is a little tender, but still crunchy. You may need to add a little water if the pan becomes too dry. Don't let it burn :-)!
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes with juices and stir well.
- Cook until the butternut is tender, but not too squishy, then add the cabbage. Stir through and simmer until the cabbage is heated through, but still crunchy.
- Add the fruit chutney and stir through well.
- Then add the cream and stir through well. Simmer for a couple of minutes, and then it's ready to serve!
- Serve with rice or noodles or anything else you fancy 😊
If you find this Meditteranean Curry Stirfry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.