Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian style chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian style chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is really excellent advice. From time to time, though, you totally do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because most popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Visit a drive through in a place who has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. For example, Arby’s won’t offer hamburgers. You may eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes an abundance of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food eating places usually do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian style chicken curry recipe. To cook south indian style chicken curry you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian style chicken curry:
- Get 1⁄2 kg Chicken pieces
- Use 4 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- You need 2 Onion Chopped
- Take 5 tbs Oil
- Provide 2 Bay leaves
- Use 1 cup Tomato puree
- Provide 1 /2 cup Coconut paste
- Use 2 tbsp Red chilli powder
- You need 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- You need 1 tbs Curry masala
- Prepare 1 tsp Garam masala
- Prepare 15 Curry leaves
- You need Salt as per your taste
- Provide Hot water as required
Steps to make South Indian style chicken curry:
- Wash chicken pieces properly with salt and vinegar
- Prepare all ingredients - - Heat a kadhai on gas - - Pour oil into it
- Add bay leaves saute for 30sec - - Add chopped onions - - Add salt into it
- Fry till soft or golden brown - - Then add Ginger garlic paste saute for 1 min - - Add chicken and close lid for 10 mins
- Then add tomato puree and all spices
- Cook for another 10 mins with closing lid - - After 10 mins add coconut paste curry leaves and cook for 5 Minutes or mix well
- Add hot water and cook for another
If you find this South Indian style chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.