Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Advantages To Improve Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You might know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the actual overall health of your body. As I am confident you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And by eating apples it is possible to lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. Just that one point really should be sufficient reason for every person to start eating apples.
And now you know why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You’ll be able to find many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy quite a few apples, their in the produce section. It can truly help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy tomato chicken curry(eid special) recipe. You can have spicy tomato chicken curry(eid special) using 27 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special):
- Provide 400 gm chicken
- Prepare 1 grate tomato
- Get 2 tsp ginger paste
- Get 2 tsp green chill paste
- Take 2 potato(boil)
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup white oil
- Take 2 cup chop onion
- Get 2 tsp garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 5 cardamon seeds
- Use 2 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare 2 tsp salt
- Get 2 dry red chill
- Get 4 black pepper
- Take 2 clove
- Take 1⁄2 inch cinnamon
- You need 1 tsp kasuri methi
- You need 1 tsp roast cumin seeds
- Get 2 tsp roast coriander seed
- You need 1 tsp fennel powder
- You need 2 cup warm water
- Use 1 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 1 tsp white pepper
- Take 1 tsp turmeric
- Get 2 tsp kashmiri red chilli
- Provide Powder
- You need 1 tsp meat masala
Instructions to make Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special):
- Firstly,wash the chicken pieces
- Marinate with red chilli,salt and lemon juice
- Keep it in cool place for 20min
- Take tomato pulp, roast all masala and paste
- Then,take oil in pan with onion pieces
- Saute with salt and make it soft in pan
- Next,add tomato pulp and saute
- Next,add ginger,chilli,garlic paste and mix during 5 min
- Add the roast and dry paste masala powder in same pan
- Now,add turmeric,fennel,garam masala and kashmiri red chilli powder in it
- Saute it during 10min till then the oil leave the pan
- Next,add the marinate chicken in the same pan
- Saute all of them during 10min with the boil potato
- Now,add kashmiri chill and meat masala
- Saute them during 5 min
- Put warm water in same pan and boil
- After that,stir the water of pan and complete the cooking
- Then,after cook and serve it with polau or paratha
If you find this Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.