Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
More than likely you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You might know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Your heart is an additional thing which really can be helped when you eat apples. Most of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes fiber, can actually help to supply you with a healthy heart. These ingredients can even help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. Obviously to get all the advantages from apples you should know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. The reason why I point this out is mainly because many individuals will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a very bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. I hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry chicken (pad prik/paprik) recipe. To cook thai red curry chicken (pad prik/paprik) you only need 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik):
- Get 400 g Chicken Meat
- Take [Marinade]
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- You need [Thai Red Curry Paste] - blend/pounded
- Take 20 g Dried Chilli (rehydrate, deseed)
- Prepare 20 g Galangal
- Prepare 30 g Garlic
- Take 20 g Fresh Coriander Stems/Roots
- Prepare 20 g Ginger
- Take 30 g Fresh Lemongrass
- You need 20 g Shrimp Paste
- You need 2-5 g Coriander Powder
- Use 2-5 g Cumin Powder
- Take 2-5 g White Pepper Powder
- Prepare 2 g Salt
- Get 1 Tbsp Key/Kaffir Lime Peel
- Take [For Stir Fry]
- Get 50 g Long Beans (or any veggie of your choice)
- You need 2-5 Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Provide as needed Cooking Oil
- Take [Optional]
- Use 2-5 g Fennel Powder (for Paste)
- Provide 2 Tbsp Palm Sugar (for Stir Fry)
- You need as needed Juice from 1 Key/Kaffir Lime (for Stir Fry)
Instructions to make Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik):
- MARINADE: marinate the chicken in Fish Sauce for 30 minutes or more.
- CHICKEN: When ready, heat 2-3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Fry the Chicken until brown all over, remove and set aside.
- CURRY PASTE: heat another 2-3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Fry the Red Curry Paste, Vegetables, Kaffir Lime Leaves, (Palm Sugar and Lime Juice too) and cook until the oil separates.
- ASSEMBLY: Then add the Chicken and mix well. Cook until the Curry Paste is dry. Serve with cooked rice and fried egg.
If you find this Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.