Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Meatballs Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Meatballs Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? You might know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
You’ve always been told to make sure that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals which you can discover in just one apple. With regards to the minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. And you’ll even come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In this post we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this post, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the store. You will find that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken meatballs curry recipe. To cook chicken meatballs curry you only need 35 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Meatballs Curry:
- Get For the Meatballs:
- Provide 500 g finely ground/mince chicken
- Use 1 finely chopped onion
- You need 2-3 green chilies
- Provide 1⁄2 bunch coriander leaves
- Use 8-10 mint leaves
- Use Juice of 1 lime
- Get 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- Use 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Provide 1 tsp meat or chicken masala
- Use 4 tbsp roasted gram flour (besan)
- Get 1 large egg
- Get 1-1⁄2 tsp or to taste salt
- You need 2 cups or more oil for deep frying
- Provide For the Curry:
- You need 2 medium sized onions chopped finely
- You need 3 large tomatoes grated (discard skin)
- Get 1 tbsp heaped ginger-garlic paste
- Use 1-2 finely chopped green chilies
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- Use 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 1⁄2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1 tsp kolhapuri red chilli powder (or spicy red chilli powder)
- Take 1 tsp heaped coriander powder
- Use 1 tsp garam masala powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp meat masala (optional)
- Get to taste Salt
- Use Handful coriander leaves, chopped
- Get 1 tbsp kasoori methi powder
- Prepare 1 cup warm water
- Use 1 cup marinated chicken mince (portion removed from meatballs)
- Provide 3-4 tbsp olive oil
Steps to make Chicken Meatballs Curry:
- For Meatballs: Roast gram flour in a pan for 2-3 minutes stirring constantly. Keep aside to cool.
- Grind chilies, lime juice, coriander leaves, and mint leaves coarsely.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry spices, ginger-garlic paste, green chutney, salt, gram flour, and egg with the chicken mince thoroughly.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate overnight or for at least 3-4 hours.
- Take about 1-1⁄2 tbsp mixture and, with wet hands, shape it into a ball.
- Drop the balls carefully in the hot oil and fry till golden brown in colour from all sides.
- Remove from pan and transfer to a place covered with paper napkins to drain excess oil.
- For Curry: Heat oil in a wok/casserole. Once it's heated, add cumin seeds and let them turn brown.
- Add green chilies and coriander leaves. Stir well for few seconds.
- Add onions and saute them till caramelized.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and stir well with onions constantly for a minute and till the raw flavors of the paste disappears. Add little water so it doesn't char at the bottom of the pan.
- Now add tomatoes and cook them well till oil oozes out. Keep stirring intermittently.
- Add the dry spices and mix well. Keep stirring till oil floats.
- Add chicken mince and saute well till chicken is thoroughly coated with the masala. Cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Add water as needed for gravy consistency. Cover with lid and let the curry simmer for couple of minutes.
- Add salt to taste keeping in mind the chicken mince has salt too.
- Now add cooked meatballs to the curry and gently simmer the curry for another 5 minutes.
- Finally add crushed kasoori methi powder and chopped coriander leaves. Stir gently to prevent the meatballs from breaking apart.
- Serve hot with roti/paratha/rice.
If you find this Chicken Meatballs Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.