Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Naga Bhut Jolokia Chicken Curry (HOT) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Naga Bhut Jolokia Chicken Curry (HOT) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Naga Bhut Jolokia Chicken Curry (HOT) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to that. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. Not too long ago, the only side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their offerings. Now you may get a variety of salads. Chili is definitely a different selection. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You could get fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t require eating one thing deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to make a meal out of side dishes. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count low and save yourself time and effort.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to naga bhut jolokia chicken curry (hot) recipe. You can cook naga bhut jolokia chicken curry (hot) using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Naga Bhut Jolokia Chicken Curry (HOT):
- Use 1 bhut jolokia chilli. finely chopped. These are VERY hot so wash hands after chopping
- Take 6 green chillies finely chopped. I usually use 1 per person but because of the bhut jolokia I cut it down to 6. If you think the bhut jolokia will be to hot use 4 green chillies or no bhut jolokia and 6-8 green chillies
- Take 4 large chicken breasts sliced into pieces
- Take 1 tsp ground cumin
- Provide 3 onion. finely chopped
- Provide 6 clove garlic finely chopped
- Get 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Use 1 can chopped tomatoes and 4 large tomatoes roughly chopped
- Use 1 tsp garam masala
- You need 1 tbsp ground ginger
- Use 1 tsp turmeric
- Use 3 cup water
- Prepare 2 tbsp salt
- You need 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- You need 3 tbsp natural yogurt
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh chopped corriander
Instructions to make Naga Bhut Jolokia Chicken Curry (HOT):
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add Cumin
- When hot gently add onions. Look after them for about 3 mins.
- Add the chillies, garlic, ginger. Look after it for about 3 mins. Stir it a little.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Add the yogurt.
- Add the garam masala and tumeric. Cook it for about 3 mins
- Add the chicken and stir in.
- After about 5-10 mins you can add water. Cook for about 10 mins to reduce the sauce.
- When you think it is about 1 - 2 mins from ready add the black pepper.
- Add the corriander and season with salt to taste.
If you find this Naga Bhut Jolokia Chicken Curry (HOT) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.