Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak curry spinach curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak curry spinach curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You may know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
In accordance with another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. They found that one of the elements in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And of course thanks to this component in apples, they’re able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. Something you should recognize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. You will be able to find many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. I really hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak curry spinach curry recipe. You can have palak curry spinach curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak curry spinach curry:
- Take 100 gm spinach leaves
- You need 1 tsp peanuts
- Prepare 1 tsp split black gram(chana dal)
- Provide 1 tsp gram flour
- Provide 1 tsp sorghum flour (jawar flour)
- You need 2 tsp chopped garlic
- Provide 2 tsp green chillies (spicy)
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Use 1 tsp Desi ghee
- Prepare 2 tsp Tamarind pulp
- Prepare 1 tsp oil
- You need 1 tsp Jaggery
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get to taste Salt
Instructions to make Palak curry spinach curry:
- Chop spinach add to this peanuts and chana dal
- Cook it for ten minutes or give one whistle in cooker
- Add to this sorghum flour and gram flour.there should not be any lump
- Heat kadai I have used traditional kadai put oil.add garlic one teaspoon and green chillies to it fry till golden brown.add turmeric powder and mixture of spinach. allow it to cook for five minutes,add tamarind pulp and Jaggery.cook for more five minutes. adjust consistency as per your choice.
- Take another pan,add desi ghee one teaspoon when becomes hot add chopped garlic allow it to trun brown,add Red chilli powder. switch off the flame pour it on spinach curry.serve hot with rice roti and garlic chutney. colour of spinach changes but it tastes yum.
If you find this Palak curry spinach curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.