Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly excellent advice. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because most well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Now many of the fast food menus have been widened a great deal. There are lots of salads out there now. Chili is another choice. You could possibly get baked potatoes. Fruit is usually offered. There are many healthy options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When deciding on your dinner from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you do this you are able to keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma prawn curry recipe. You can have rajma prawn curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma Prawn Curry:
- Provide 1 cup Rajma (kidney beans) soaked overnight
- Use 2-3 tbsp urad dal (Black gram lentil) soaked for 2-3 hours
- Get 1 cup prawns cleaned
- Take 3 tbsp oil
- Prepare 2-3 green cardamoms
- Get 1 inch cinnamon stick
- Prepare 1 onion chopped
- Provide 4-5 cloves
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Provide 1 tsp tomato paste
- Take 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp kitchen king masala / garam masala
- You need to taste salt
- Use 1 tsp ghee
- Provide 1 tsp coriander leaves
Steps to make Rajma Prawn Curry:
- Pressure cook the rajma and urad dal in 2 cups water for 7-8 minutes on low flame after the first whistle. Keep aside. Heat oil in a pan and fry the prawns till they change colour. Drain and keep aside.
- Temper the same oil with cardamoms, cinnamon and cloves. Saute for a few seconds. Add the onion and fry till light brown.
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste, tomato paste and all the powdered spices mixed with some water. Saute till the oil separates.
- Add the boiled rajma and the fried prawns. Simmer on a low flame for 2-3 minutes. Adjust water according to the gravy desired.
- When done, add ghee and switch off the flame. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with either plain steamed rice, jeera rice, pulao or any kind of Indian bread.
If you find this Rajma Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.