Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Student Meal; Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Student Meal; Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Student Meal; Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Benefits To Improve Your Health.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
While everyone understands that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? The first thing you should know is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals than various other fruits.. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally great for your health, but there will also be many more healthy minerals in apples. Of course vitamins are in addition extremely important for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this post we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce section. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to student meal; chicken curry recipe. You can have student meal; chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Student Meal; Chicken Curry:
- Provide 350 g chicken meat (deboned, skinless)
- Get 2 Tbsp curry powder
- Take 1 potato (sliced)
- Prepare 1 tomato (diced)
- Get 40 g shallots (chopped)
- You need 20 g garlic (chopped)
- Get 20 g ginger (chopped)
- You need 1 tsp salt
- Provide 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- You need 1⁄2 cup water
- Provide as needed Salt to season
Steps to make Student Meal; Chicken Curry:
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces Rub 1 Tbsp curry powder and 1 tsp salt to the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
- When ready, in a wok or pan, heat up 2 Tbsp of oil on high heat. Fry the chicken until both side brown and cooked well. Set aside and rest the chicken.
- Add another 1 Tbsp of oil to the a wok or pan and heat up on a high heat. Fry the garlic, shallots and ginger until fragrant (10 seconds). Then add the curry powder and fry until that is fragrant (another 10 seconds).
- Next add the potato, tomato, and fry it for a minute, mixing them well. Add 1⁄2 cup water and cover with a lid. Cook until potato is tender.
- When the potatoes has soften, add the chicken to the wok and mix well. Season with salt if needed. Serve hot.
If you find this Student Meal; Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.