Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Now more or less all of the well-known fast food places have expanded their menus. Now you may get a variety of salads. You might get chili. Baked potatoes can even be purchased. Fruit is usually offered. There are many wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to create a meal out of side dishes. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count very low and stay away from time and effort.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower prawn curry recipe. You can cook cauliflower prawn curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower prawn curry:
- Provide 2 cauliflower
- Get 2 Potatoes
- You need 300 gm prawn
- Use 1 onion chopped
- You need 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- You need 1 tsp red chilli Powder
- You need 1 tomato pureed
- Provide 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Use 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Provide 1 bay leaf
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp garam masala powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare To taste salt and sugar
- Provide As needed oil
Instructions to make Cauliflower prawn curry:
- Heat oil and shallow fry the prawns marinating with salt and turmeric powder
- Keep aside and fry the cauliflower florets and Potatoes adding salt and turmeric powder
- Now remove it and add cumin seed bay leaf
- As it crackle add onion and ginger garlic paste and saute well adding red chilli Powder,salt and turmeric powder
- Add Cumin powder and tomato and saute well
- As it starts releasing oil add the fried vegetables and prawns and saute well
- Add water and simmer till the veggies and prawns get soft
- Sprinkle garam masala powder and add sugar
If you find this Cauliflower prawn curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.