Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mewadi Dal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mewadi Dal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Advantages To Improve Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
While everyone knows that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals which you can find in just one apple. A number of the major minerals that you’ll come across in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. Obviously vitamins are additionally extremely important for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good. One thing you should realize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. You will be able to find many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health could significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mewadi dal recipe. You can have mewadi dal using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mewadi Dal:
- Take 1⁄4 cup masoor dal
- Get 1⁄4 cup chana dal
- Use 1⁄4 cup tuar dal
- Take 1⁄4 cup moong dal
- You need 1⁄4 urad dal
- Prepare 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp ghee
- You need 1 tsp jeera/cumin seeds
- Prepare 6-7 red chilli
- Use 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Use 1 sliced onion
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp hing/asafoetida
- You need 1 tsp Curry leaves
- Use 2 tsp coriander leaves chopped
Steps to make Mewadi Dal:
- Soak masoor, chana, moong, toor and urad dal for 10- 15 minutes.
- In a pressure cooker add ghee, water, masoor dal, urad dal, tuvar dal, moong dal, chana dal, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder then put the lid on and give it 3-4 whistles.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool down properly.
- In a kadai add ghee, dry red chilli, jeera, asoeftida, Ginger garlic paste, sliced onion, and saute until translucent.
- Now add Red chili powder and cooked dal from the cooker
- Add 2 tsp of salt.
- Take a piece of coal (about 3 inches big) and hold it over a gas flame with the help of tongs. - - The coal will begin to turn red hot and grey in about 5 minutes. This indicates that the coal is ready to be used for smoking.
- Place a hot charcoal inside the cup and pour 1 tsp ghee and a pinch of garam masala. It will begin to smoke, immediately cover the kadai and close the lid, reduce the heat to low and allow to rest for about 5 minutes.
- For Tempering- Add 1 tsp ghee, 2-3 red chillies, curry leaves, 1⁄2 tsp red chilli powder
- Turn off the heat and add this tadka to the Mewadi dal
- Serve the rajasthani Mewadi dal along with roti or jeera rice
If you find this Mewadi Dal recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.