Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Goan prawns curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Goan prawns curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan prawns curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very good guidance. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their products. Now lots of them offer salads. You could get chili. You can get baked potatoes. You can get fruit. There are lots of healthy options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When choosing your dinner from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count low and escape dedication.
Simple sense states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let other people produce your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goan prawns curry recipe. To make goan prawns curry you need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Goan prawns curry:
- Provide 20 big size of prawns
- Get For masala paste-
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup freshly grated coconut
- Prepare 6 garlic cloves
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 1 tsp peppercorn
- Take 1 tbsp Coriander seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp tamarind paste
- Prepare 10 kadhmiri chillies
- Get 1 cup coconut milk
- Take 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1 tsp chilli powder(optional)
- You need Other ingredients-
- Provide 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Use 1⁄2 cup finely chopped oniin
- Prepare 1 tbsp grated ginger
- Take 1⁄2 cup finely chopped tomato
- Get to taste Salt
- You need leaves Few Curry
- Prepare 1 cup water or as required
Steps to make Goan prawns curry:
- Grind all the ingredients given to make fine masala paste
- Remove the shell and Devain the prawns. Wash and keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil, add grated ginger then add onion.fry till they turn brown.
- Add tomatoes, fry until they get soft and mushy.
- Add masala paste and salt.
- Fry masala for 5-7 minutes.
- Add prawns. Cover and cook for few minutes.
- Add water if required.Cook till prawns get cooked. It will take less than 10 minutes.
- Add curry leaves, switch off the flame. Let it rest for atleast 5 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice.
If you find this Goan prawns curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.