Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Green Moong Dal Crispy Dosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green Moong Dal Crispy Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Moong Dal Crispy Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is something that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
According to another study, apples may also have good results on your brain. This research indicated that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. And due to this you will see that apples may actually help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you know why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this post we just dealt with several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to discover many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green moong dal crispy dosa recipe. To make green moong dal crispy dosa you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Moong Dal Crispy Dosa:
- Take 1 cup whole Moong dal
- Get 2 tbsp rice
- Get 2 green chillies
- Take 1 inch ginger
- You need 2 garlic cloves
- Use 1 bunch coriander leaves
- Provide 5-6 curry leaves
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Use 1⁄2 tsp cumin powder
- You need to taste Salt
Instructions to make Green Moong Dal Crispy Dosa:
- In a bowl add 1 cup whole Moong dal & rice (rice I have added for crispness)..wash them thoroughly and soak them in enough water for 5 to 6 hours.
- After 5 to 6 hours..these will become double in size. Now drain the water and add them in a mixer jar.
- In that jar add green chillies, garlic cloves, ginger piece, curry leaves & coriander leaves.Make a smooth paste out of it.(if there is a problem in grinding you can always use 2 to 3 tbs water)
- Now take the batter out in a bowl.Add 1⁄4 cup water from the jar and adjust the consistency.
- In that batter add salt to taste and cumin powder.Mix well and the batter is ready to make dosa.
- Heat up a Tawa on moderate flame. Add 2 drops of some oil, then sprinkle some water on that then wipe it with a tissu or kitchen towel. Spread 1 ladle of batter upon it, drizzle few drops of oil & let it cook for a minute untill looks crisp.
- Now release from the sides and roll it carefully. Dosa is ready..take it out in a plate and serve with ginger tomato chutney.
If you find this Green Moong Dal Crispy Dosa recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.