Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malabar Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabar Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
At this point we are going to explain to you the actual reason why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. You may or may not be aware that apples may actually help reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And on the list of cancers in which apples can help reduce the chances of is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That point alone ought to be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The huge benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. I am hoping that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malabar prawn curry recipe. You can have malabar prawn curry using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Malabar Prawn Curry:
- Prepare 300 grams king prawns, peeled, leave the tail intact, deveined and washed
- Get 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Provide 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- You need 1⁄2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp each fennel and cumin seeds
- You need 1 small onion, chopped
- You need 1 green chilli slit lengthwise
- Provide 2 stalks curry leaves
- You need 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- You need 1 cm ginger, sliced
- Prepare Curry mix
- You need 2 tbsp @sainsburys medium curry powder or any curry powder
- Get 1 tbsp mild chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 200 grams french beans
- Use 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Get 150 mls water
- Use 200 ml coconut milk
- Take to taste Salt
- Use Coriander for garnish
Steps to make Malabar Prawn Curry:
- Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan on medium heat. Add the mustard seeds and let them splutter. Now add curry leaves, fenugreek, cumin and fennel seeds. Saute for 1 min. Add the chopped onion garlic and ginger and saute till softened.
- Add the curry spices and fry for a further 10 seconds making sure it doesn’t burn. Add the 150ml of water and salt. Bring to boil then add in the coconut milk..
- Add the green beans and continue to cook for 3 minutes. Add the prawns and tomatoes and cook over low heat for 6-7 minutes. Turn the heat and stir in the coriander leaves. Serve with white rice.
If you find this Malabar Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.