Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
According to another study, apples also can have positive results on your brain. While doing their study they found that, quercetin, which is found in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this ingredient in apples, they are able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good. One thing you should understand is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce section. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy coconut curry recipe. To cook spicy coconut curry you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy coconut curry:
- Get baby corn
- Take diced tomatoes
- Provide diced onion
- Provide diced celery
- Provide diced carrot
- Prepare frozen peas
- Prepare diced cauliflower
- Use diced broccoli
- You need minced garlic
- Provide garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- Take green lentil
- Use mild curry paste (pataks)
- Prepare Thai chili paste (or diced fresh jalapēno)
- Take coconut milk
- You need Optional
- Provide quartered mushroom
- Get quartered baby potatoes
- You need Diced chicken breast or thighs (and cooked)
Steps to make Spicy coconut curry:
- Dice veggies, in large soup pan add all veggies except diced tomatoes. On med-low heat cook veggies for about 10-15 mins until they start to soften
- Add curry paste and coat the veggies. Let cook for another 10-15 mins
- Add beans and or meat. Mix well
- Drain most of the liquid from the diced tomatoes then add tomatoes to pot stir well
- Add coconut milk and chili paste or jalapenos. Stir well and less simmer for 20 mins.
- Serve hot, best over rice
If you find this Spicy coconut curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.