Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Devine recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Devine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Devine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really very good guidance. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus better now. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Select a drive through for a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s for example, does not serve burgers. As an alternative you can choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken devine recipe. You can have chicken devine using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Devine:
- Get chicken breasts
- Take cream of mushroom soup (can use cream of chicken)
- Provide mayonnaise
- Get red curry
- You need broccoli florets
- Take grated cheese
- Provide bread
- Use butter
Steps to make Chicken Devine:
- Preheat over to 425
- In medium bowl mix together soup, mayo, and curry. Set aside.
- Fill the bottom of a 8x8 baking dish with broccoli, cover with a small layer of soup mixture. About 1⁄2 a cup
- Layer chicken breasts on top, sometimes I slice the chicken and layer like a casserole.
- Pour remaining sauce over chicken, and add the cheese
- Bake, covered, for approximately 50 minutes, depending on if you cut the chicken up.
- While chicken is cooking, melt butter in a pan on the stove.
- Cut bread into 1 inch cubes, and toss in butter until evenly coated, may need more or less butter.
- At the end of the chicken cook time (50 min) remove cover, and sprinkle bread pieces on top, return to oven
- Cook for 5-10 more minutes, until chicken is done, and bread is golden.
If you find this Chicken Devine recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.