Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect CHICKEN LIVER ROAST#weeklyjikonichallange recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best CHICKEN LIVER ROAST#weeklyjikonichallange recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CHICKEN LIVER ROAST#weeklyjikonichallange recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Choose the drive through according to whether it has more healthy options available. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Instead, the choices consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes plenty of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food eating places will not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Basic sense states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let other people make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver roast#weeklyjikonichallange recipe. To cook chicken liver roast#weeklyjikonichallange you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare CHICKEN LIVER ROAST#weeklyjikonichallange:
- Get 1 kg chicken liver(cut into small size)
- You need 2 big onions(chopped into slices)
- Take 3 big potatoes(chopped into cubes)
- Take 2 big tomatoes
- Use Fresh coriander(chopped)
- Get 1 packet tomato paste
- You need 3 royco cubes or knorr(optional)
- Take Cooking oil
- Take Salt
- Use 1 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 1 tsp pilau masala
- Provide 1 tsp black pepper
- Get 1 tsp curry powder
- Prepare 1 big carrot (chopped)
Instructions to make CHICKEN LIVER ROAST#weeklyjikonichallange:
- Take the liver put in a bowl add little salt and black pepper,then take a frying pan add oil and put it on the gas,after the oil is hot fry the liver and put aside.After you have done with the liver now fry the potatoes,carrots.when done put aside and now fry the onions until golden brown and crispy.
- Now take a blender and blend,tomatoes,add garam masala,black pepper,pilau masala,tomato paste,curry powder,the cubes,salt,and blend them all.
- After take a sufuria put a little oil and pour in the blended mixer and cook it until it thicken after add potatoes onions,dania,carrots and liver let it cook and dry after remove and serve.READY TO EAT.
If you find this CHICKEN LIVER ROAST#weeklyjikonichallange recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.