Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Drumsticks and prawns curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumsticks and prawns curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get in a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now just about all of the famous fast food places have expanded their menus. Now you can find a variety of salads. Chili is definitely another selection. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You could get fruit. There are plenty of healthful options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When choosing your meal from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count lower and escape dedication.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drumsticks and prawns curry recipe. To make drumsticks and prawns curry you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Drumsticks and prawns curry:
- Take 4 Drumsticks
- Provide 15-20 Prawns mediun sized
- Prepare 1⁄2 Mango
- Use 3⁄4 cup Coconut grated
- Take 1⁄2 tsp jeera( cumin)seeds
- Provide 3 Green chilli
- You need 1 inch Ginger
- Get 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1 Onion small
- Prepare 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Tamarind
- You need To taste Salt
- Provide As needed Curry leaves
Instructions to make Drumsticks and prawns curry:
- Clean and scrape and cut the drumstick…. Slice mangoes,onions…. Scrape the ginger pieces and keep aside..soak tamarind in water
- Take a mixer grinder and add grated coconut,jeera,greenchillies ginger and turmeric powder… grind to a fine paste adding water…..
- Heat an earthenware pot if u have or a kadai and tip in drumstick pieces +onion+ tomatoes and add water..let the drumstick pieces get 70% cooked. Later add prawns, ground masala,mango slices and mix nicely…add chilli powder, salt and bring it to a nice boil and add tamarind juice…… and lower the flame and close with a lid…let it cook for 5mins.so that all flavors from the drumstick and prawns combine together in the gravy. Tip in some curry leaves lastly and swicth off the flame.
- Let the curry sit atleast for 30 minutes before serving…..
- Best served with rice….
If you find this Drumsticks and prawns curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.