Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Moong dal dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong dal dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. But at times the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Select a drive through for a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. You could eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food eating places will not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. At times what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moong dal dosa recipe. To make moong dal dosa you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Moong dal dosa:
- Provide To soak and grind
- You need 1 1⁄2 cup whole moong dal
- Provide Water
- Provide Salt
- You need To sauté
- Get 2 onion finely chopped
- Take 3 green chillies finely chopped
- Provide 3-4 curry leaves finely chopped
- Get 2 stem coriander leaves finely chopped
Steps to make Moong dal dosa:
- Wash and soak moong dal overnight
- Drain all the water. Grind it into smooth paste by adding salt and little water.
- Heat a pan with oil. Sauté all the ingredients under sauté section for just 2 mins.
- Add this to the ground batter and mix it well.
- Heat dosa pan. Pour the batter and spread it into round shape. Sprinkle oil. Flip it and cook both sides.
- Serve with any chutney or it can be eaten as it is. I like to eat as it is without any chutney.
If you find this Moong dal dosa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.