Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn Malai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. Once in a while, though, you totally do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their products. Now lots of them provide salads. Chili is definitely a different selection. You can get a baked potato. You could get fruit. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to make a meal from side dishes. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count low and stay away from commitment.
Basic logic states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let another person produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Malai Curry:
- You need 500 gm prawns
- Use 2 large onion, paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- Take 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- Provide 2 cups coconut milk
- Take 2-3 green cardamoms
- Get 2 cinnamon sticks
- Get 2-3 cloves
- Provide 1 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar
- Get 1⁄2 cup water
- Take 4 tbsp oil
- Get 1 tbsp ghee
- You need Salt (to taste)
- You need Green chillies for garnishing
Steps to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder.
- To make the coconut milk, add grated coconut to a mixer jar, add 1⁄2 cup hot water and grind.
- Using a muslin cloth, extract the thick coconut milk.
- In a non-stick pan heat oil, then add the prawns. Saute for few minutes, until it's golden in colour. Remove and keep it aside.
- In the same pan add ghee. When it heats up add whole pieces of green cardamom, cinnamon, and clove. Allow them to splutter.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and onion paste.
- Then add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, sugar, and salt. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the raw smell disappears.
- After that add the coconut milk and let the gravy simmer for a few minutes.
- Pour water and add the prawns or chingri to the gravy. Cook till the prawns are done. Add garam masala powder and remove from heat.
- Garnish with fresh green chillies and serve with steamed white rice.
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.