Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at the fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now virtually all of the famous fast food places have expanded their menus. There are plenty of salads available now. You can also pick out Chili. You may get a baked potato. You can choose fruit. There are countless options that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When deciding on your meal from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This helps you keep your calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken curry recipe. To make spicy chicken curry you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Provide 500 g chicken wings
- Use 1 Tbsp grated garlic
- Use 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- Use 1 onion, sliced
- Provide 2 potatoes
- Provide 1 Tbsp olive oil
- You need 100 g tomato puree or more if you wish
- Use 330 ml water
- You need 400 g yogurt
- Provide 3 Tbsp milk
- Prepare 5 cardamon pods
- Use 1 Tbsp coriander
- Use 1 Tbsp cumin
- Take 2 tsp turmeric
- Take 1⁄2 tsp cloves
- Use 1 tsp paprika powder
- You need 1 tsp red chili powder
- Provide 1 tsp cinnamon powder
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper. Put them into a pot with the garlic and ginger. Fry until the chicken browns, then add the sliced onion and continue frying.
- Put the cardamon into the pot. When you start to smell the cardamom, put in the tomato puree and boil for a few minutes.
- Cut each potato into quarters and add to the pot with all other spices, water and yogurt. Cook for more than half an hour on a low to medium heat.
- Finally, add the milk, season with more salt if needed, and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Prepare cooked rice on a plate, pour on the curry and it's ready to eat!
If you find this Spicy Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.