Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thick, Steaming Hot Japanese-style Curry with Daikon Radish and Mochi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick, Steaming Hot Japanese-style Curry with Daikon Radish and Mochi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is certainly good information. But at times the last thing you want to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose your drive through according to whether or not it has more healthy options available. For example, Arby’s doesn’t provide hamburgers. Instead, a person’s choices consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a bundle of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every little thing is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unfit items.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you choose healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thick, steaming hot japanese-style curry with daikon radish and mochi recipe. You can cook thick, steaming hot japanese-style curry with daikon radish and mochi using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thick, Steaming Hot Japanese-style Curry with Daikon Radish and Mochi:
- Prepare 3 pieces Chicken tenderloin
- Get 150 grams Daikon radish
- Use 100 grams Shimeji mushrooms
- Prepare 100 grams Komatsuna
- Take 50 grams Carrot
- You need 1⁄2 Thinly sliced onion
- Provide 1⁄2 clove Thinly sliced garlic
- Use 1 tsp Curry powder
- Use A. ingredients
- Provide 1 A. Bay leaf
- Prepare 600 ml A. Water
- Get 1 A. Soup stock cube
- Provide 50 grams Storebought curry roux (block)
- Provide 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Provide 1 as many (to taste) Mochi (or rice)
- Prepare 1 Shichimi spice
- Use 1 Bonito flakes
Instructions to make Thick, Steaming Hot Japanese-style Curry with Daikon Radish and Mochi:
- Cut the radish and carrot into bite-sized pieces. Boil the chicken and shred. Boil the komatsuna and cut into 5 cm. Shred the shimeji mushrooms apart into small clumps.
- Stir fry the onion and garlic in vegetable oil. Once wilted, add radish, then carrots, then mushrooms. Add curry powder and the A. ingredients, bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add and dissolve the curry roux. Once the sauce is thickened, add komatsuna and chicken tenders and simmer briefly.
- Transfer to a plate with the boiled mochi (or cooked rice). Top with bonito flakes and shichimi spice and serve.
If you find this Thick, Steaming Hot Japanese-style Curry with Daikon Radish and Mochi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.