Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Arum shrimp curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arum shrimp curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? This is something that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
While everybody knows that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can find in just one apple. On the subject of the actual minerals that are in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you’ll even find vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good. The one thing you should realize is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to arum shrimp curry recipe. To cook arum shrimp curry you need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Arum shrimp curry:
- You need 2 large Potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
- Take 1 cup shrimp fried
- Use 1 onion sliced
- Use 3-4 garlic cloves
- Take 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tsp tamarind pulp
- Provide 1 tsp ginger paste
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 1 tbsp Cumin- coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tomato pureed
- Use 1 tsp cumin seed
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Take 1 handful whole garam masalas
- Use 250 gram arum cubed
- You need To taste salt and sugar
- Provide As needed oil
Steps to make Arum shrimp curry:
- Heat oil add Potatoes and arum saute well adding salt and turmeric powder
- Cover it till the Potatoes and arum get soft
- In another pan heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and red chilli whole along with whole garam masala
- Add onion and garlic saute well adding salt and turmeric powder
- Add ginger paste and saute well
- Now add powdered masalas and tomato puree
- Saute till it starts releasing oil
- Add fried arum and Potatoes saute well adding fried shrimps
- Add water and simmer, till everything get combined
- Finally add tamarind pulp and sugar
- Serve with plain rice
If you find this Arum shrimp curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.