Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Ghee Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Ghee Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. Now and then, though, you definitely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Choose a drive through based on whether it has better options available. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. You could eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly unhealthy items.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken ghee roast recipe. To cook chicken ghee roast you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Ghee Roast:
- Provide 500 grams chicken (curry cut)
- Provide 1⁄2 cup curd
- Use 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tsp salt
- You need 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- Take 1⁄2 tsp peppercorn
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp fennel seeds
- Get 1⁄4 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Get 3 cloves
- Get 8 Kashmiri red chilli
- Use 5 garlic cloves
- Prepare 1 tbsp tamarind pulp
- Take 1⁄2 cup water
- Take 2 tbsp ghee
- You need 2 sprig curry leaves
Steps to make Chicken Ghee Roast:
- Marinate the chicken in curd, turmeric powder, and salt. Keep it aside for an hour.
- Heat a pan and add coriander seeds, peppercorn, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds, cloves and Kashmiri chillis. Dry roast them until they emit an aroma.
- In a blender blend garlic, tamarind pulp and a water.
- Heat a pan and add ghee & curry leaves. Let it splutter.
- Once it starts to splutter add chicken and half fry the chicken
- Add masala paste, salt and curry leaves and mix well
- Let it cook on a low flame for 15 mins
- Garnish with coriander.
If you find this Chicken Ghee Roast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.