Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grandma's chicken curry special recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grandma's chicken curry special recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
You will additionally be able to have a much healthier heart by eating apples. With all the substances that you will find in apples, including fiber, they work together to help your heart health. Just one more of the benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you must also know that this also helps your heart. Obviously to get all the benefits from apples you should know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. And your best option is to find a local farm that grows just organic apples and be sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most benefits of the apple.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. Something you should recognize is that we only discussed a handful of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce section. It can truly help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grandma's chicken curry special recipe. To cook grandma's chicken curry special you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grandma's chicken curry special:
- You need Main
- Get 1⁄2 kg chicken parts (can be wing, thigh or drumstick)
- You need 2 potato, medium, peeled and cut into wedges
- Provide Spice
- You need 1 yellow ginger (turmeric), peeled outer skin, sliced (please use glove to avoid stain)
- Get 1 blue ginger (galangal), peeled outer skin, sliced
- Get 1 lemongrass, trim the root and discard green upper portion, use only white stem
- Get 20 small purple onion, peeled and chopped
- Take 6 dried red chilli, soaked in water to soften, remove seed and cut into tiny bits (please use glove)
- Get Other
- Prepare 200 ml coconut cream/milk, do not dilute
- Provide 300 ml water
- You need 3 tbsp cooking oil
Steps to make Grandma's chicken curry special:
- Wash chicken parts with coarse salt and rinse clean with water.
- For those not sure what the spices look like. Here is a photo taken before being pounded/grind.
- Grind/pound each spices one by one, then mix together to grind/pound. If you using pounder, crush/smash the lemongrass in mixture. If you using grinder, crush/smash the lemongrass separately, do not grind lemongrass.
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan using medium heat. Stir fry the spices till fragrant for 3 minutes.
- Add in chicken parts. Stir fry till chicken evenly mixed for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Add coconut cream/milk. Stir everything till chicken parts evenly coated.
- Scoop everything in frying pan to a big pot. Add in potato and water. Use low heat to simmer for 20 minutes. Do not cover the pot completely to avoid boiling over. Stir the curry frequently to avoid curry being burnt at bottom.
- Ready to serve with rice while hot.
If you find this Grandma's chicken curry special recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.