Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to that. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is how to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get in a fast food diner was French Fries. Now virtually all of the well-known fast food places have expanded their menus. Now quite a few of them offer salads. You could also choose Chili. You may purchase a baked potato. You could possibly get fruit. There are countless options that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When you order your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Often the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste recipe. To cook thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste you need 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- You need 🟡curry paste
- Use 1⁄2 tbsp. Lemongrass
- Get 1⁄2 tsp. Galangal
- Prepare 1⁄2 tbsp. Coriander seeds
- You need 1⁄2 tsp shrimp paste
- Take 1⁄4 tsp. Cumin
- You need 2 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- Take 1 tbsp. Water
- Get 3 cloves Garlic
- Prepare 1 pc. Shallot
- Take 1 pc. Coriander root
- Use 2 pcs. Small dried red chili
- Provide 4 pcs. Big dried red chili
- You need 2 pcs. Kaffir lime leaves
- Take 🟡Thai steamed Seafood curry
- Get 7 pcs. Prawn
- Get 1 whole squid
- Provide 1.5 cup coconut milk
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp. Palm sugar
- Get 1.5 tbsp. Fish sauce
- Prepare 15 g. Sweet basil
- You need 1 pc. Long red chili
- Get 2 pcs. Kaffir lime leaves
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- Get 1 pc. Young coconut
- Use Coconut meat
- Provide 2 Eggs
Instructions to make Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- Make curry paste with Blend all ingredients below together
- Remove coconut meat and cut into pieces •clean prawn and squid •
- Reduce 1⁄2 cup of coconut milk then add curry paste fried together then add more 1⁄2 cup of coconut milk •seasoning palm sugar + fish sauce •Add seafood and add last 1⁄2 cup of coconut milk fried together until cooked •
- Add young coconut meat +sweet basil + long red chili +kaffir lime leaves + Eggs and mix well until cooked • put sweet basil in bottom of coconut and add all curry put prawn and squid on top for presentation • Steam for 5 mins for more coconut flavour • Garnish with Kaffir lime leave + red chili and coconut milk • Done..!! 😋😋
If you find this Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.