Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Delicious Thai-style Soup Curry with Shiitake Powder recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Delicious Thai-style Soup Curry with Shiitake Powder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Thai-style Soup Curry with Shiitake Powder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Based on another study, apples also can have positive results on your brain. This study indicated that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. Not to mention thanks to this ingredient in apples, they can in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you know why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The huge benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You will be able to locate many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. I am hoping that the next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can really help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious thai-style soup curry with shiitake powder recipe. To cook delicious thai-style soup curry with shiitake powder you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Delicious Thai-style Soup Curry with Shiitake Powder:
- Take 150 g chicken breast
- You need 1⁄2 Tbsp flour
- Take 1⁄2 (120 g) onion (thinly sliced)
- Prepare 1⁄2 bunch (150 g) Japanese mustard spinach
- Take 20 g green curry paste
- You need 1 Tbsp oil
- You need to taste Coriander,
- Get 1 tbsp nam pla (Thai fish sauce)
- Provide 200 ml coconut milk
- Prepare 100 ml water
- You need 1 tbsp Shiitake powder
Instructions to make Delicious Thai-style Soup Curry with Shiitake Powder:
- Cut chicken breast meat to bite-size pieces and coat with flour.
- Slice the onion thinly and cut the Japanese mustard spinach to a length of 4–5 cm.
- Add oil to the pot and heat up the green curry paste on low heat.
- Once fragrant, add the onions and stir fry until soft.
- Add 1. and stir fry until the meat turns brown before adding ● and bringing it to a simmer.
- Once the meat is cooked, add the Japanese mustard spinach and stop the fire when it becomes soft.
- Garnish with coriander to taste.
If you find this Delicious Thai-style Soup Curry with Shiitake Powder recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.