Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Your heart is yet another thing which can be helped by consuming apples. Most of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves fiber, can in fact help to provide you with a healthy heart. Another one of the added benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. Needless to say to get all the advantages from apples you should know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. The main reason I point this out is mainly because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
And now you understand why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The one thing you should realize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce section. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fiery red chicken 🍗 curry/gravy recipe. To cook fiery red chicken 🍗 curry/gravy you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy:
- Prepare 500-550 gms Chicken 🍗 (Tender)
- You need 1⁄2 Cup Mustard Oil
- Take To Taste Salt
- You need 1 tsp Sugar
- Provide 1 tbsp Ghee
- Provide 5-6 Whole Dry Red Chillies
- Use 1.5 inch Ginger Paste
- Take 7-8 Garlic Cloves Paste
- Take 1 Big Onion (Sliced)
- Provide 2 tsp Garam Masala (Freshly Ground or preferably Wet Paste)
- Provide 1 tsp Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked)
- Provide 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Take 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- You need 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Prepare 2-3 Potatoes (Cut into halves)
- Take 1⁄2 litre Hot/Boiling Water💧(For the Gravy & Cooking)
Instructions to make Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy:
- Soak the Red Chillies 🌶 Ginger & Garlic 🧄 into lukewarm water 💧 for about 30 mins time & thereafter, blend it to a smooth paste, fry the potatoes 🥔 as well & set aside- Also, marinate the chicken 🍗 pieces with some salt, turmeric & red chilli 🌶 powder, some mustard oil & set aside for at least- 2-3 hrs time
- In a frying pan 🍳 or wok: Add in the oil over a medium heat & add into it the wet ground masala & sauté for about 5-6 mins time, stirring continuously & then add in the sliced onions 🧅 & salt 🧂 & a little sugar & keep sautéing, ensure that it doesn’t burn at the bottom.
- Now, once it’s all sautéd nicely & releases fine aroma- add in the marinated chicken 🍗 & continue sautéing until it releases the oil on its surface.
- Now, switch off the flame 🔥 & add in the whisked curd- ensuring it doesn’t curdle hence we’the put off the flame 🔥 once all mixed until well combined- switch on the flame 🔥 again & finish the rest of the cooking 🥘
- Add in the fried potatoes now, sauté for about 4-5 mins time more & then add some hot water for the desired gravy & allow the chicken to get well cooked in the same too 👍🏻
- Put on the lid of thd pan, allowing it to cook for at least next 15-20 mins time- stirring occasionally in between, to ensure it doesn’t catch the bottom of the pan… Once all done ✅ finally, add in the fresh garam masala paste & ghee- stir well, finally & put on its lid back & switch off the flame 🔥
- Allow it to sit on the gas oven itself for the next 15 mins time in its standby position before serving it piping hot with the equally HOT 🥵 Plain Rice 🍚/Fried Rice 🍛/ Roti/Chapatis/Parathas etc…💁🏻♀️😍
If you find this Fiery Red Chicken 🍗 Curry/Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.