Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My chicken curry (Indian style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My chicken curry (Indian style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My chicken curry (Indian style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
I am certain you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples may benefit a persons brain. They discovered that one of the ingredients in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this component in apples, they can essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. Something you should recognize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. You will be able to locate many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. I am hoping that the next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken curry (indian style) recipe. To cook my chicken curry (indian style) you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My chicken curry (Indian style):
- Use 5 chicken breast diced
- Use 4 large garlic cloves
- Use 4⁄5 green finger chilli
- Take 1 inch piece of ginger
- Provide 2 tbsp oil
- Get 2 onion sliced
- Take 2 peppers sliced
- You need 2 carrots sliced
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp dry mustard powder
- Use 2 tbsp hot curry powder
- Provide 1 tbsp gram masla
- Get 1 tbsp tumeric
- Use 1 tbsp ground cumin
- Use 500 g passata
- Provide 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Use 300 ml water
- Provide Rice to serve,naan bread and yogurt
Instructions to make My chicken curry (Indian style):
- Cook rice as instructed on packet
- In a blender blend whole chilli, garlic and ginger.
- In a large pot heat oil add spices and cook for 2 minutes
- Add chicken and dry spices
- Next add sliced veg passata puree and water
- Bring to a boil them reduce heat and cook for 1 hr
- Serve with boiled rice,naan bread and yogurt
If you find this My chicken curry (Indian style) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.