Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is actually good advice. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Choose a drive through with a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. You can consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, they also have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. At times the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. To make prawn curry you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn curry:
- You need 6 pieces jumbo Prawns
- Get 2 medium size onion paste
- Take 1 large size tomato
- Get 2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Provide 3-4 green chilli
- Get 3 cinnamon
- Use 3-4 cardamom
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 dry red chilli
- Use 1 teaspoon Kashmiri chilli powder
- You need 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Use Salt as per taste
- Provide 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Use ½ cup milk
Steps to make Prawn curry:
- First merinated the Prawns with salt and turmeric powder. Heat the pan add mustard oil fry the Prawns.
- Grind tomato, turmeric powder,green chilli, kashmiri mirch powder and make a paste.
- Now add whole garam masala bay leaf and dry red chilli in oil and wait for few moments.when the aroma spread then add onion paste. After 5-7 min add the tomato paste along with ginger garlic paste and stir properly to mix all ingredients.
- Now add salt and 1 teaspoon sugar and stir.
- When you noticed the oil separated from the masala add hulf cup of milk and half cup of water now add the Prawns. Cover it up.
- After 5-7 mins the gravy becomes theak. Now ur Prawn curry is ready to eat. Have it with rice.
If you find this Prawn curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.