Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tandoori Chicken Dal Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tandoori Chicken Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Chicken Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
At this time we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. Well first off there have been a lot of studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. A few of the cancers that apples will help evade are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I don’t know about you however, when I read that I went out and bought a whole bag of apples.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In the following paragraphs we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. I hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health can greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori chicken dal curry recipe. You can have tandoori chicken dal curry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tandoori Chicken Dal Curry:
- Get 1⁄2 kg chicken (bone-in)
- Take 1 sweet onion (finely chopped)
- Use 2 green chillies (sliced)
- Get 1 large potato (peeled & cubed)
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup massoor dal
- Prepare 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- Provide 1 sprig curry leaves
- Prepare 1 tbsp salt
- You need 1 tsp coriander seeds
- Take 1 tsp tumeric powder
- Get 2 tsp chili powder
- Use 1 tbsp coriander powder
- You need 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- Use 3 coriander leaves (garnish)
- Provide 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Get 1 tsp ground cumin
Steps to make Tandoori Chicken Dal Curry:
- Prep the tomatoes, potatoes, onions, and peppers.
- Heat oil in a large pot (I recommend coconut oil). Add in cumin, let it sizzle. Add in onions, green chillies, and salt. Saute until it gets nice and golden.
- Add in all spice powders and curry leaves. You may substitute 2 tbsp Tandoori Masala powder instead of the Garam Masala, coriander powder, and red pepper. Toss until evenly distributed.
- Add in chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, and dal. For a less traditional take, sear the chicken (in a pan with butter before adding it). Mix thoroughly.
- Add water up to the level in the pot and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook uncovered at a simmer for 40 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice. Serve with coriander leaves as a garnish.
If you find this Tandoori Chicken Dal Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.