Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bachelor's Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bachelor's Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is how to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Your beverage should be water or juice or milk. When you drink a big soft drink you are putting a lot of empty calories to your day. One serving of soda is eight ounces. That portion usually contains a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are no less than twenty ounces large. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. Choosing a soda as your beverage raises your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are much healthier selections.
Simple reason states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people make your dinner. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bachelor's chicken curry recipe. You can have bachelor's chicken curry using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bachelor's Chicken Curry:
- You need 1 kg chicken cut into pieces
- Get 2 medium size potatoes, partly peeled & cut into large pieces
- Get 1 1⁄2 onion (coarsely grinded in mixture)
- You need 1 large tomato (cut into small pieces)
- Use 1 1⁄2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- Take 1⁄2 tsp sabut jeera
- Use 1⁄2 tsp kalonji
- Get leaves Few curry
- Provide 1 dried red chilli, a bay leaf
- Prepare 2 elaichi,
- Take 2-3 laung,
- Get 1 cinnamon stick, kali elaichi
- You need 1 pinch hing
- Prepare as per your requirement Turmeric powder, salt
- Prepare as required Oil (preferably mustard oil)
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander-cumin powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp garam masala powder
- Take 1 tbsp Everest Chicken Masala
- Get 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- You need 2 slit green chillies
- You need 1 tsp hot chilli powder
- You need as required Coriander leaves for garnishing
Steps to make Bachelor's Chicken Curry:
- Heat a pan, add 4 to 5 tbsp of oil in it. Heat it then add sabut jeera, kalonji, khada garam masalas including dried red chilli & bay leaf. Let them splutter. Now add a pinch of hing to it.
- Now add the chicken pieces and potatoes to it. Mix them well now add onion, tomato, ginger-garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin powder, garam masala powder, green chillies, Kashmiri red chilli powder. Mix everything well and cook it in a low flame by covering the pan for about 40 mins. Keep the flame low and keep stirring occasionally so that the masalas doesn't get burnt.
- It's very simple recipe. Just put everything together & stir occasionally. Cook it untill meat becomes tender & the oil starts releasing the pan.
- Now remove it from the flame and put everything inside a pressure cooker, adding desired amount of lukewarm water. Remember to put lukewarm water only. Then add half tsp turmeric, half tsp kashmiri red chilli powder, salt as per taste and 1 tbsp chicken masala. At this point you can add some coriander leaves or hou can even add at the time of garnishing. It's up to you. Pressure cook it for about 2 whistles on high flame.
- Wait for the air to get released from the cooker then serve hot with rice or roti of your choice.
If you find this Bachelor's Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.