Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose a drive through based on whether it has better options available. For instance, Arby’s does not offer hamburgers. As an alternative it is possible to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, also includes an abundance of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken strips, indian curry style recipe. You can cook baked chicken strips, indian curry style using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style:
- Provide 500-600 grams boneless chicken or turkey
- Prepare Marinade
- Get 1 small Onion, diced roughly
- Prepare 2 centimetre piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped roughly
- Provide 6-8 Cloves Garlic, peeled
- Prepare 3 x 5ml spoon ground coriander
- Prepare 2 x 5 ml spoon ground Cumin
- Prepare 2 x 5ml spoon ground Cinnamon
- Take 1 x 5ml spoon ground Cardamom
- Prepare 1 x 5 ml spoon ground Cloves
- You need 1 x 5 ml spoon Cayenne Pepper
- You need 3 x 15ml spoon Red Wine Vinegar
- Prepare 3 x 15ml spoon Sunflower Oil
- Get 1 x 15 ml spoon Tomato Purée
- Get 1-2 x 5 ml spoon Salt
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style:
- Slice the chicken, (or Turkey), into thin strips, about 1 cm wide and put into a bowl.
- Peel the ginger root, by rubbing with a teaspoon, then chop into small pieces
- Add this and all the other Marinade ingredients to a liquidiser and whizz into a smooth paste.
- Pour over the chicken, or turkey, and mix to coat the meat completely.
- Place in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight, for the meat to absorb the flavours.
- Spread out in a baking tin, medium to hot oven, for about 15-25 minutes until brown or almost blackened in places…
- Can also be grilled, (hot grill), turning to make sure meat is cooked through on all sides! Enjoy with rice or Indian Breads.
If you find this Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.