Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Ghee Roast Chicken Kebab recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ghee Roast Chicken Kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ghee Roast Chicken Kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly very good advice. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Select water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. When you consume a huge soft drink you are putting too much empty calories to your day. A single helping of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. It is frequently at least 30 ounces. This ensures that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Water, fruit juice and milk, conversely, are far better choices.
Fundamental reason states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let other people make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ghee roast chicken kebab recipe. To make ghee roast chicken kebab you need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Ghee Roast Chicken Kebab:
- Use 500 grms boneless chicken
- Get 50 grms hung curd
- Get 5⁄6 pcs wooden skewers
- You need 5 whole dried red chillies
- Take 5 garlic cloves
- Use 10 curry leaves
- Prepare 4 tablespoon ghee
- Use 1 tablespoon jaggery
- Prepare 2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoons tamarind pulp
- You need 1 teaspoon roasted besan / gram flour
- Prepare 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon cloves
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon black peppercorn
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon chat masala powder
- Provide 1 tsp lime juice
Instructions to make Ghee Roast Chicken Kebab:
- 1st marination- take a bowl and mix 1 teaspoon salt, black pepper powder and 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder each along with 1lime juice. Mix all with the boneless chicken pieces. Cover the bowl and keep aside for 1/an hour.
- In the meantime let's prepare masala for the 2nd marination. First in a pan dry roast whole dried red chillies and curry leaves in a low heat. Put them in a mixer jar. Then pour 1tablespoon ghee into the same pan and fry all the whole masalas along with garlic cloves until the aroma comes out. Put these fried masalas in the same jar. Add hung card, tamarind pulp as well as jaggery and blend all into a fine paste. If needed use the card water while bleeding.
- After half an hour, take out the chicken cubes from 1st marination, squeeze and drain all the water from it. Now put the chicken cubes into a separate bowl, add balance salt, roasted besan powder and the masala paste well coated over the chicken cubes. Marinate atleast 4-5hours if possible or minimum for 2hours.
- After 2nd marination period is over add 2 tablespoons of ghee into the chicken and mix well. Soak the wooden skewers in water for about 15 minutes so that they don't get burn.
- Preheat the oven at highest temperature for 10 minutes. Arrange the marinated chicken cubes accordingly in the skewers. Bring down the temperature of the oven at 230°C and grill the chicken with both the heaters on position in middle placement of rack for 30 minutes.
- Remove the skewers from the grilled rack and brush the balance ghee over the kebabs. Plate the ghee roast chicken kebabs nicely. Sprinkle chat masala powder and serve with mint chutney.
If you find this Ghee Roast Chicken Kebab recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.