Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pointed gourd prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pointed gourd prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to make meals from scratch. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Choose a drive through with a restaurant which is known for catering to people with better palates. For example, Arby’s does not serve hamburgers. You could eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes an abundance of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food restaurants will not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pointed gourd prawn curry recipe. To cook pointed gourd prawn curry you need 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pointed gourd prawn curry:
- Provide 500 gram prawn
- Use 300 gram pointed gourd
- Take 1 tsp ginger paste
- Take 1 tsp garlic paste
- Get 1 onion chopped and grinded
- You need 1⁄4 cup tomato puree
- Use 1 tsp red chilli Powder
- Use 1 tsp cumin powder
- You need 1 tsp cumin seed 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 handful whole garam masalas
- Take 1 dry red chilli
- Use To taste salt and turmeric
- Provide As needed oil
- Take As needed water
Instructions to make Pointed gourd prawn curry:
- Wash and marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder
- Heat oil and shallow fry the prawns and keep aside
- Now fry the gourd(cut into cubes)well adding salt and turmeric powder and keep adide
- Add oil in the pan and temper cumin seed bay leaf,red chilli and whole garam masalas
- As they splutter add onion slices saute well
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well till the raw smell disappears
- Add red chilli Powder and cumin powder and saute
- Add tomato puree and saute well till the masala starts releasing oil
- Add gourd and prawns and combine
- Add water and cover
- Simmer till the gourd and prawns get cooked
- Add sugar and boil
- Serve it with rice
If you find this Pointed gourd prawn curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.