Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Singapore Noodles (diet version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Singapore Noodles (diet version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Cornell University did a study on the effect apples have on the brain. They discovered that one of the components in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning by eating apples you are able to reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. The one thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to discover many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. You will see that your overall health can greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to singapore noodles (diet version) recipe. You can have singapore noodles (diet version) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Singapore Noodles (diet version):
- You need egg noodles dry / 2½ oz .
- Use eggs large hens
- Use shrimp prawn / king (large, raw and shelled + head and tail off and deveined) / 7 oz .
- Take red pepper / 2 oz .
- Provide pepper yellow / 2½ oz .
- Prepare broccoli (frozen and blanched in boiling water or fresh, florets with stems) / 4½ oz .
- Use carrot (matchstick size batons) / 2 oz .
- Prepare mushroom (sliced fresh) / 4½ oz .
- You need red onion (sliced) / 2½ oz .
- You need scallion spring onion / (halved then sliced lengthways) / 2 oz .
- You need water chestnuts (frozen and blanched in boiling water or canned) / 2 oz .
- Get fish sauce
- Provide soy sauce and extra as an accompaniment
- You need garlic powder
- Take ginger dried
- Prepare curry powder medium *
- Prepare “ Spray2Cook ” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray)
Steps to make Singapore Noodles (diet version):
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the noodles, bring back to boil and turn down to a strong simmer for 5 minutes. Strain the noodles and run under cold water in the strainer. Rest in the strainer in the empty pan set and set aside.
- Mix the eggs (beaten) with the fish sauce. Pour into a heated wide base fry pan on medium heat without stirring. When the egg mix has set turn it out on to a clean work surface and cut into strips.
- Liberally spray a wok or fry pan with the Spray2Cook and put on a high heat until bubbling. Add the shrimp / prawns to the pan. Stir fry until the shrimp pieces are getting pink all over.
- Add the veg and spray liberally with Spray2Cook. Stir vigorously and spray again and add the garlic, ginger and curry powders.
- Keep stirring for 3 minutes and then add the noodles. Add them bit by bit separating them out and stirring in on each addition.
- Add the egg. Stir-fry gently until the noodles are warm remove from the heat and serve immediately.
If you find this Singapore Noodles (diet version) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.