Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Now virtually all of the famous fast food places have widened their menus. There are many salads around today. Chili is definitely yet another option. You can get baked potatoes. Fruit is normally obtainable. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t include eating something deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to make a meal consisting of side dishes. When you are doing this you may keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken green curry recipe. You can have kanya's chicken green curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Get green curry paste
- Provide 25 bird eyes chili,or any hot fresh chili
- You need 1 red onion,or 4 shallots ,chopped
- You need 10 clove garlic
- Provide 1 sliced of galangal
- Use 1 lemongrass stalk,sliced
- Prepare 2 coriander roots,finely chopped
- Use 1⁄2 tsp cumin seeds,roasted
- Use 1 tsp coriander seeds,roasted
- Take 1 tsp citrus peel,or lime peel is ok s
- Prepare 1 tsp shrimp paste
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get others
- Get 750 ml coconut milk
- You need 1 cup water
- Prepare 2 bunch basils
- Take 1 cup chopped eggplants
- Provide 6 kaffir lime leaves
- Prepare 2 clove crushed garlic
- You need 12 optional birdeyes chili for extra add in curry
- Prepare 1 fresh chili sliced ,and yellow bell pepper sliced to garnish ..optional
- Provide 700 grams chicken,chopped to bite size ..or chicken breast ,tight ,,chopped ,sliced
- Prepare seasoning
- Take 2 1⁄2 tbsp fish sauce
- Take 2 tbsp palm sugar
- Prepare 1⁄2 tbsp brown sugar
- Use 1 salt to taste
Instructions to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Make chilli paste ,first i roast coriander and cumin seeds,optional add 3 bay leaves , galangal ..chop and slice another chili paste ingredients ..
- Start to pound lemongrass,galangal,citrus peel,salt,cumin,coriander seed by pestel and mortar,add chili ,shrimp paste ,garlic,onion until well mix …easy go buy some green curry paste at store and skip step one and two hahahha :)
- On low heat,set soup pot with some coconut milk ,stir in chili paste with kaffir lime leaves,keep stir dont let it burn,slowly add coconut milk just a little at time ,only to protect from burning ..stir and keep add it until your paste turn shinny green ,good smell
- After paste is shinny ..now its time to add chopped chicken,stir to mix with paste on medium heat until no longer pink..add seasoning..water ..add more coconut milk ,but not all,let it simmer about 20 mins
- After 20 mins ,add chopped eggplant ..cook more 10 mins ,add sliced pepper ,add all coconut ,basils,stir ,and heat off
- Done your homemade chicken green curry at home,now serve it with hot steamed jasmine rice ,or rice noodles as Thai style..hope you enjoy this :)
If you find this Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.