Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Urad dal pakoda curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Urad dal pakoda curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Aim toward the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish option at a restaurant. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their offerings. Now you can get a range of salads. You could get chili. You could possibly get baked potatoes. Fruit is usually offered. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal from side dishes. This makes it possible for you to keep the calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to urad dal pakoda curry recipe. To cook urad dal pakoda curry you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Urad dal pakoda curry:
- Prepare For pakoda–
- Prepare 1 cup soaked urad dal
- Use as per taste Salt
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon Chilli powder
- Prepare 1 pinch hing
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Provide as required Oil for frying
- Use For curry -
- Take 1 large onion paste
- Get 6-7 garlic cloves
- Use 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Take 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Take 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
Steps to make Urad dal pakoda curry:
- Add soaked urad dal in a grinder. Without adding any water grind semi fine or slightly coarse.remove all the batter in a bowl and using a spoon beat it stirring in one direction for 2-3 minute. Add Cumin seeds, chilli powder, salt as per taste, hing and mix it well. Heat oil for deep frying in a kadai or pan. On medium flame fry the pakoras till the pakoras become golden brown.remove the pakoras with the spoon and place on the kitchen towel.
- Fry 2-3 large pakora half cooked for gravy.add the half cooked pakora in 1⁄2 cup water and let them soak for 5 minutes. Then mash it and keep aside.
- Heat a pan then add 1⁄4 cup oil then add Ginger garlic paste, onion paste and saute till the raw smell disappears. Then add Turmeric powder, chilli powder, Coriander powder, garam masala and salt fry the mixture for 1minute on medium flame. Then add mashed pakoras fry till the mixture cooked and begins to leave the side of the pan.then add 3 cups water and cook for 5-6 minutes. Then add fry pakoras and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the stove. Sprinkle kasuri methi and garam masala.then serve with steamed rice.
If you find this Urad dal pakoda curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.