Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kashmiri mutton kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kashmiri mutton kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
In accordance with another study, apples also can have good results on your brain. While doing their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is located in apples helps maintain healthy brain cells. Meaning that by eating apples it is possible to reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this article we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up some apples, their in the produce section. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kashmiri mutton kofta curry recipe. You can have kashmiri mutton kofta curry using 27 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kashmiri mutton kofta curry:
- Provide Mutton qeema half kg (again chopped in chopper)
- Use Adha cup bhouny hue chany chilko k baghair (powder)
- Use 3 tbsp Hara dhania (chopped)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sabt dhania(chopped)
- Provide Onion 2 small chopped (pani nikal lein)
- Take 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Provide Green chilli 3 chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tsp Haldi
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tsp Garam masala
- Get 1 tsp Black pepper
- Provide Haldi 1 chutki
- Take Half cup water for kofta cook
- Take 2 tbsp oil for ready kofta
- Take For gravy
- Prepare Onion 2 chopped
- Provide Tomato paste half cup
- Take Ginger garlic paste half tbsp
- Prepare 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1 tsp Garam masala
- You need Black pepper half tsp
- You need 1 tsp Dhania powder
- Get 1 cup Dahi
- You need Oil half cup
- You need 2 glass Water for gravy
Instructions to make Kashmiri mutton kofta curry:
- Qeemy me sare masaly or chopped ingredients dal kr mix kren. Half hour k liye rakh den. Choty choty balls bna lein. Nonstick Pan me half cup pani lein.. Kofty dal k 5 mint k liye dhakn de den. drmiyani anch se b km anch rakhein.. 5 mint baad pani dry ni Hua to pani dry kr k 2 tbsp oil dal K pan ko hila den. Sare kofty esi tariqy se tyar kr lein.
- Gravy bnane k liye oil me onion fry kren. Ginger garlic paste dal k bhouny.. Tomato paste dal den. Sare masaly b dal den itna bhouny k oil alg nzr any lgy to dahi daal k bhoun lein k khushbu or oil nzr any lgy to tyar kofty dal k mix kren. Pani daal den. Bar bar chamach se mix na kren. Warna kofty tout jayengy.. Adha ghanta dum mein pkn den. Roti k sath serve kren.
If you find this Kashmiri mutton kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.