Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to this. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their offerings. Now you can get several different salads. Chili is definitely yet another option. Baked potatoes may also be ordered. You could get fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t include eating something deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal out of side dishes. This can help you keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Basic logic states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai green chicken curry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Use Coconut milk solids (Chaokoh brand)
- Prepare green curry paste (Maesri brand)
- Use chicken thighs (cut into bite sized pieces)
- Take fish sauce and salt (to taste)
- Prepare Thai eggplants (cut into bite sized pieces)
- Get Thai basil
- You need Sliced chilli
- Use water
- You need Chicken feet or fish (optional substitution for thighs)
Steps to make Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Brown and thicken the coconut milk solids with the curry paste, cook until thick and bubbly
- Cook the chicken (or chicken feet) in the coconut milk and curry paste
- Add water to adjust thickness and bring back to a boil
- Add Thai eggplant and cook until soft (~10 minutes), do not overstir when softened or the eggplant will break apart
- If using fish instead of chicken, add after eggplant is cooked
- Add fish sauce and salt (Bangkok people prefer salt over fish sauce and plara)
- Garnish with Thai basil and sliced chili
- Eat with rice or Thai rice noodles
If you find this Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.