Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn and potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn and potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not know why. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
According to another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. They discovered that one of the ingredients in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning by eating apples you are able to decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good for you. The benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to buy some apples, their in the produce section. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn and potato curry recipe. To cook prawn and potato curry you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn and potato curry:
- Get 1⁄2 kg prawns (small size)
- Provide 3 medium potatoes (cut into half and then further diced into small cubes)
- Use 1 onion (diced)
- Prepare 2 medium tomatoes (diced)
- Take 3 green chillies slit lengthwise
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 2 cardamoms
- Take 4 cloves
- Get 1 tsp ginger - garlic paste
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp turmeric (haldi)
- Take 1⁄2 tsp chilli powder
- Use to taste Salt
- You need 3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Prepare 2 tbsps oil
- Use as needed kasuri methi
Steps to make Prawn and potato curry:
- Heat oil in a wok or karahi. - Add bay leaf, cardamom and cloves.Add diced onions and saute till pink.
- Add ginger garlic paste, saute two more minutes. - Add tomatoes and saute till they lose their shape.
- Add the prawns and saute for about three minutes. - Add the chilli powder, turmeric, salt and green chillies and further saute the mixture for another two minutes.
- Finally add the potatoes, add two cups hot water and cook on simmer till the potatoes are soft but retain their shape.
- Garnish with kasuri methi and serve hot with rice.
If you find this Prawn and potato curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.