Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. There’s some value to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Milk, juice and water would be the best options for beverages. When you drink a big soft drink you are adding a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. One helping of soda pop is eight ounces. That helping can contain many spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes start at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This means that your drink alone will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are much healthier selections.
Fundamental sense states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people make your dinner. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. To make thai chicken curry you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Provide 500 g chicken
- You need 200 ml coconut milk (or more)
- Use 50 g coriander
- Provide 25 g basil leaves
- Get as per taste Kafir lime rind (or lemon rind)
- Prepare As needed Kafir lime leaves (optional)
- Take 250 g capsicum
- Provide 250 g Thai brinjal (or regular brinjal cut into small pieces)
- Get 3 bird eye chilli (or regular hot green chilli)
- Provide 1 teaspoon Shrimp paste(optional- I couldn’t source it)
- Take 2-3 tablespoons fish sauce
- Get 100 g babycorn
- Take 1 large onion
- Use 12-13 cloves garlic
- Provide 1 stalk lemongrass
- You need to taste Salt
- Prepare as required Ground black pepper (optional)
- Take As required Lemon slice to garnish
Instructions to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Make a paste of the - Coriander, basil, chillies, garlic, half the capsicum, lime rind, lemongrass with salt
- Pressure cook the chicken for 2 whistles with salt and keep separately
- Chop the remaining capsicum, brinjal, babycorn and keep aside.
- Add coconut milk to a hot wok, followed by our green paste. Add two tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Cook the mix till it lightly browns and gives out a fragrant smell (you will know when)
- Add the boiled chicken along with the stock, and the cut up vegetables, some more coconut milk, tablespoon of fish sauce and cook till the brinjals and baby corn are done.
- Ready to serve, garnish with basil and a squeeze of lemon.
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.