Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly excellent information. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish option at a restaurant. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their choices. There are lots of salads out there these days. Chili can be another choice. Baked potatoes may also be ordered. You can get fruit. There are countless selections that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When you order your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This can help you keep the calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. You can cook prawn curry using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn curry:
- Get 200 gram prawn
- You need 100 gram pointed gourd peeled and diced
- You need 2 Potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
- You need 1 tomato pureed
- Provide 1 Onion sliced
- Prepare 4-5 garlic chopped
- You need 1" ginger paste
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Use 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp garam masala powder
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seed
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Take 1 red chilli whole
- Take 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide To taste salt and sugar
- Prepare As needed oil
Instructions to make Prawn curry:
- At first marinate the prawn with salt and turmeric powder
- Now heat oil and shallow fry the prawns and keep aside
- Now add the Potatoes and gourd and fry well adding salt and turmeric powder
- In another pan add oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and red chilli whole
- Add onion slices saute well adding salt and turmeric powder
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well till the raw smell disappears
- Add Cumin powder and tomato puree mix well
- Add red chilli powder and saute for a while
- Now add the fried vegetables and prawn combine well.
- Add water and cover till everything is cooked
- Finally add garam masala powder and serve
If you find this Prawn curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.