Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect West Indies Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best West Indies Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to West Indies Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You may know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
According to another study, apples can also have great results on your brain. This study showed that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. Which means that by eating apples you can reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this post we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up some apples, their in the produce isle. You will find that your overall health can greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to west indies curry recipe. To make west indies curry you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make West Indies Curry:
- Get 1 pound chicken breast or breast cutlets
- Provide 1 large onion
- Take 4 garlic cloves
- Use 1⁄2 cup dark rum
- Get 1 can coconut milk
- Prepare 2 stalks lemon grass
- Prepare 3 thai peppers (habanero or jalapeño also work)
- Use 3 bunches thai pepper
- You need Salt for seasoning
- Use 2 tablespoons thai red curry paste
Steps to make West Indies Curry:
- In a large ziplock leave the following refrigerated overnight or for at least 2 hrs. Slice the chicken into 1.5 inch dices (about 7 per breast). Chop half the large onion in big chunks, 2 thai peppers, half a cup of dark rum, 2 of the 4 garlic cloves tiny chopped and half of the lemongrass stalks.
- Heat a pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Only remove the chicken from the ziplock fry until cooked (aprox 7-10 min). Season chicken with salt.
- In a different pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add half a cut onion (julienned) and the rest of the garlic and lemongrass. Aprox 3-5 min, bring to a simmer.
- Add the cooked chicken and 3⁄4 of the coconut milk, thai basil leaves into the pan with the veggies, cook for 2 min and then add the red curry paste. Bring down temperature stir and cook for an extra 5 minutes.
- Serve with alone or with Jasmine rice.
If you find this West Indies Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.