Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Curry Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Curry Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. Once in a while, though, you totally do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Choose a drive through at a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to serve burgers. Instead you’ll be able to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people produce your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet curry rice recipe. To cook sweet curry rice you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Curry Rice:
- You need 300 gr sausages (I used curry-flavored, but you can choose whatever you like)
- Use 1 cup basmati rice, washed 2-3 times
- Get 2 cup broth (or 2 cup water + 1 beef/chicken bouillon)
- Get 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- Provide 200 gr sweet potato, peeled and diced
- Get 1⁄2 onion, peeled and diced
- Prepare 3 garlic, peeled and sliced
- Get 1 tsp curry powder (I used Japanese type)
- You need 2 tbsp sweet curry sauce (if you don't have any, just use 1 tbsp curry powder + 1 1⁄2 tsp sugar)
- You need 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- Take 1 tsp sugar
- You need 1 tbsp oil
Instructions to make Sweet Curry Rice:
- Heat the oil and stir-fry the onion, then garlic.
- Add basmati rice, curry powder, sweet curry sauce, tomato sauce, and sugar. Stir occasionally.
- Add sausages, sweet potato, and frozen peas. Stir.
- Add the broth bit by bit while stirring.
- When it boils, lower the heat and cover. Wait for 15 minutes or so. Turn off the heat and stir the rice. Wait 5 more minutes before serving.
If you find this Sweet Curry Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.